Be quick! our first cheese tasting event of the year! start with a glass of bubbles and taste over 20 artisan cheeses from around the world. 🧀🥂 details: wednesday 24th feb, 6:30pm-8:00pm. $25 per person. secure your spot by emailing email@example.com or call to book tickets (03) 9819 6456
🥔🍗🧀 snacking time 😉#stuffedbakedpotato#potatoskins#stuffedpotato#homemade#cookslife#chefofinstagram#chefathome#foodoftheday#vscocook#vscofood#vscofoodie#foodforfoodie#miam#bonapetit#bon_app#f52grams#eeeeeats#nomnom#goodeats#gastropost#foodporn#foodgasm#foodswag#foodisart#foodstyling#foodphotography#iphonephotography#flatlay#flatlaystyle •
chicken stuffed baked potatoes (serves 8)
4 medium potatoes (akk guna us potatoes)
1 onion diced
2 garlic cloves minced
1 red pepper chopped
200g chicken b****t cut in small pieces
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp nutmeg- optional
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
fresh parsley chopped
salt n ground black pepper to taste •
1. preheat oven to 230c. scrub potatoes, pierce them with a fork. transfer to a baking sheet. brush or spray them with olive oil n bake for 40-45 mins until tender (akk rebuih je)
2. filling: in a frying pan, heat oil. sauté the onion n garlic for about 5 mins until soft. add red pepper n chicken small pieces n cook until meat cooked through. stir in fresh parsley, nutmeg, salt n pepper n remove from the heat
3. when the potatoes are cool enough to handle cut them in half lengthwise, scoop the interior out of each leaving about 1/4 inch shell of potato. mash slightly the scooped-out potato, add to filling mixture, & stir well
4. turn the oven to 250c. fill the potato shells with the filling mixture n place them on the baking sheet. sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese on top. bake for 10-15mins until potatoes turn golden brown
5. serve with your favorite dipping sauce or sour cream 📝 hakak #airfry@ 180c for 12mins. happy cooking 🤗
Nothing beats an all time fav quite like @weloveyoursoul super bowls! particularly the choc mint bowl 🤤🤤👌🏻🙌🏻 filled with so much goodness - raw cacao 🍫 mint, bananas 🍌, spinach, kale, choco muesli, cacao nibs anddd uh so much more! ❤️❤️👏🏻 such a good/cute little place!! stop by before heading for a walk to the beach 🏖
Buongiorno con le florentines 🍪•biscotti di origine francese, sottili e croccanti a base di mandorle e arricchiti con cioccolato o canditi•
This dish came together when i went to the market just to get tangerines. i had absolutely no plan on buying stuff and cooking lol... but the lotus looked amazing, they had fresh bamboo shoots, the ground pork looked good and the tofu looked good too! so i made this dish in my head and it came out great. basically a pasta but with lotus root and bamboo shoots at the starch.
1 lb or so ground pork
4 to 6 lotus root bulbs, half cm slices
1 or more bamboo shoots, cleaned
1 container firm or extra firm tofu, cubed
1/4 to 1/3 lb melting cheese of choice, grated, torn or cubed
1 head of garlic, crushed
1 brown onion, diced
4 thai chili thinly sliced
1 bunch of parsley, chopped
1 tbsp or so salt
#recipe 1. begin prep of the bamboo first. clean it and peel then boil it whole just in water for 15 to 30 min (until tender). pull and shock in cold water then cut in discs or half discs maybe twice as thick as lotus.
2. while the bamboo is cooking, clean, peel then slice into discs or half discs and place in cold water with a little vinegar to stop it from turning brown.
3. sauté the garlic in olive oil until brown, then add onion, chili and salt. continue to sauté until onion is just barely beginning to caramelize.
4. add pork and cook until nearly cooked thru (can add some browning sauce here if you like)
5. add the drained lotus and cook covered, stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes, until lotus is tender and browning of pork and lotus is happening.
6. add bamboo shoots and tofu stir gently to not break tofu and cook until tofu is warmed through.
7. add cheese (maybe a little liquid too) and cook to make a sauce to coat everything. should be a thin but silky sauce.
8. pull from heat, add parsley, stir and serve!