Vna issue 34 also features the legendary @instaseen the godfather of graffiti. it's a really interesting interview with @riskrock asking the questions and some classic seen imagery from back in the day by @henrychalfant as well as some stunning recent images from the one and only @birdmanphotos
Jared leto siap perankan andy warhol dalam projek film biografi seniman dunia ini berjudul 'warhol: the biography'. pemeran joker dalam film 'suicide squad' ini dianggap memiliki spirit dan karakter distingtif yang serupa dengan penggagas seni pop art asal amerika tersebut.
klik elle.co.id untuk melihat berita selengkapnya.
📷 variety.com (sr. features writer, @giovaniuntari)
After months of sparring from afar, hillary clinton and donald trump faced off for the first presidential debate in hempstead, n.y. watch our instagram story right here, and read our full report, plus vote on who you think won this debate on time.com. photograph by joe raedle—@gettyimages
With the presidential election entering its final stretch, we flipped (and clicked) through our archive of hillary clinton and donald trump over the years. click the link in our bio to see how they've both evolved on our pages.
Celeb hairstylist and @thebeachwaver founder @sarahpotempa is joining us again for a cool new braid tutorial! want to learn how to plait your mane like a mermaid? it’s all about the waterfall braid, which grabs your strands on one side and releases them on the other for a free-flowing effect. take it from us: your half-up hairstyle is about to get the prettiest upgrade ever. pay attention, and she’ll show you exactly how it’s done!
1. take a section of hair in the middle of your crown and part into three pieces.
2. start the waterfall by french-braiding on one side, leaving each strand down as you weave it over and replacing it with a new piece of hair from the root.
3. where your head begins curving down toward one ear, transition to a three-strand braid until you reach the ends, then secure.
4. loosely curl your hair away from your face on the braided side using the beachwaver s1.
5. go back to your center part and do another waterfall braid going in the opposite direction.
6. combine your two waterfall braids with a small section of hair between them, and do a three-strand braid to the ends of your hair, tying it off at the bottom.
7. go back in with the beachwaver s1 to curl the rest of your hair. **do a slow motion hair flip, because it’s the only way to admire a braid this good**
"it takes a really experienced guy to come across as not preaching. we have a tendency to try to make cookie like mother teresa, and it’s like, no: she’s a drug dealer, she’s a murderer, she’s a con artist, and yet she has a heart and soul.” lee daniels, @theoriginalbigdaddy, on @empirefox, now back for its third season. photographed by hedi slimane for #v98, november 2015. #empire
Mac miller discusses his focus on love for his new lp 'the divine feminine' with a "lounge singer" makeover. "it's not 10 songs about 'i'm so in love with you!' it's not that. it's that emotion and what it does to you. it's not just talking about trying to pursue a girl or talking about falling in love. it's how it affects you and affects your life," he says. head to rollingstone.com for our full candid interview with the pittsburgh-born rapper. photograph by g l askew ii (@glaskewii)
Kazakhstan is a country with two capitals—one political, one cultural. this dichotomy was born of the president’s sudden decision a generation ago to up and move the capital from the ancient city of almaty to astana, a remote town remade into a glittering “manhattan of the steppe.” more at wired.com. (📷 ryan koopmans | @ryan.koopmans)